Rocky Linux Distro: Everything You Need To Know


Rocky Linux Distro

Rocky Linux: Introduction

Rocky Linux is an upcoming community Linux distribution that is currently in development and is the replacement for Centos Linux, after Red Hat announced that they would discontinue development of CentOS Linux On December 8, 2020.

You can download it from the official website of the Rocky Linux project :

https://rockylinux.org/

Rocky Distro Screenshot
Linux is a popular operating system for servers. But you may be surprised to learn that it is also used by millions of desktop computers. It is also the primary operating system for many cloud computing systems. This makes Linux one of the world's most widely used operating systems.

I have strong opinions about Linux. I think it’s the best operating system in the world. But I have to admit, even I have been surprised by the popularity of the operating system that bears my name.

I’d never have guessed that Linux would take off like it has, finding great success in the server, desktop, and embedded markets.
As a student, I was always intrigued by the technology of Linux. The idea of a customizable operating system, where you could install whatever program you wanted and not have to worry about viruses or malware, fascinated me.

I eventually found myself in a position where I could afford to buy a desktop computer and install Linux on it, and I never looked back. I learned the basics of the Linux operating system, and began to customize it to my liking.
I spent the last few months learning about Linux. I learned about the myriad of ways that you can customize and tweak your system.

I learned all the different distributions, such as Debian, Ubuntu, and Rocky Linux. I learned about the different desktop environments, such as GNOME and KDE.

How to install Rocky Linux?



Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint : 26 Reasons Why I Use It And You Should Too

How to create an AppImage to bundle your software

SEO Services Primelis Company: Rank Fast in Google